Sunday, August 30, 2015

Grateful For Sundays 12

Early Cheer gets me excited because it signals the beginning of spring. These flowers have a beautiful perfume and brings a freshness to the house. I'm already starting to forget what winter feels like...


The arrival of spring also means lighter evenings and, therefore, more time to spend outside. Below is a picture of some family friends we took to the epic local playground.


Lastly, I have finally started getting my things together for a big trip to China! I am particularly excited about this trip because it will be the first time I've visited in the summer. 


What are you grateful for this month?

Note: Quite a few websites are blocked in China so there probably won't be any blog updates while I'm gone. Follow my instagram to see the amazing places we will visit. See you all mid-October!

1 comment:

  1. China will be amazing! I love spring. This morning I planted sapphire potatoes and spinach and it made me grateful to live as well as I do in Australia xx

    ReplyDelete